Donald L. Rastede, DDS, MAGD in Rock Falls, IL
If you build it, they will come.
The brief descriptions below are designed to familiarize you with our staff's training, professional credentials and work experience.
Donald L. Rastede, DDS, MAGD
- University of Illinois, College of Dentistry, DDS, 1986
- University of Illinois, College of Dentistry, BS Dentistry, 1984
- Bucknell University, BS, 1976
- American Dental Association
- Illinois State Dental Society
- Whiteside-Lee Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American College of Dentistry
- International College of Dentistry
- Academy of Dentistry International
The MAGD designates the completion of over 600 hours of continuing education after earning the FAGD designation. The FAGD designation indicate the completion of 500 hours of continuation after graduation from dental school and the successful passing of an examination of general knowledge of dentistry. The continuing education for the MAGD covers all aspects of dentistry and includes over 12 separately designated areas with hours received in areas inlcuding orthodontics, gum treatment, and cosmetic dentistry.
Upon entering the office, you will be greeted by one of our receptionists, either Robyn or Yvonne
One of our gentle hygienists, Mari